Use of Website
While the Website, its content and any of the information on it (together "the Content") is published in good faith, Hansa Agencies makes no warranty or representation about the Content including as to it being free of errors or omissions, complete or correct. Hansa Agencies excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of the Content. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Hansa Agencies is, to the extent permitted by law, limited as provided under Section 68A of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
- Hansa Agencies will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of use of the Content, including loss of business profits.
- Hansa Agencies reserves the right to change, amend or delete the Content from time to time and without notice.
- Hansa Agencies obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. Nothing on the Website should be construed to alter or form part of such agreement.
Copyright in the Content, including but not to limited to text, photographs, images, pictures, music, audio, audiovisual and any other work provided by Hansa Agencies Solutions belongs to Hansa Agencies or its licensors.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion or reproduction of the Content without the express permission of the copyright holder, whether Hansa Agencies Solutions the original author or another entity, is prohibited except for printing and storage for personal use or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
Permission to use the Content may be obtained by contacting Hansa Agencies. Note that permission to use the Content may be refused by Hansa Agencies in its sole discretion.
Trade marks & Intellectual Property
Rights to the trade marks, logos and product names appearing on the Website belong to Hansa Agencies or to other entities. The use of any trade marks, logos and product names without permission from Hansa Agencies or the right holder is prohibited, except for specific use permitted under trade mark law or other laws. You are requested to contact Hansa Agencies before making use of any trade marks, logos or product names appearing on the Website.
Linking to the Website
Prior approval must be obtained from Hansa Agencies to link to the Website. Approval to link to the Website will be refused if any of the following is or is suspected to be the case:
- if the website linking to the Website is defamatory to Hansa Agencies, its officers or employees;
- if the website linking to the Website contains content that may damage the goodwill and reputation of Hansa Agencies
- if the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Website;
- if the link is presented in a manner that suggests a collaborative or cooperative relationship between the website and Hansa Agencies or that Hansa Agencies certifies or supports the website on which the link appears; or
- if the link is considered by Hansa Agencies to be inappropriate for any other reason.
If approval is given by Hansa Agencies to another website operation to link to the Website then the website operation must comply with the following:
- may link but not replicate the Content without Hansa Agencies;
- must not create a browser or border environment around the Content without Hansa Agencies consent;
- must not imply that Hansa Agencies is endorsing it or its products or services withoutHansa Agenciesconsent;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with Hansa Agencies;
- must not present false, misleading or disparaging information about Hansa Agencies products or services;
- must not use Divadeus Pty Ltd trading as Makesafe Security Solutions trade marks without permission from Hansa Agencies; and
must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Hansa Agencies may at any time require removal of any link to the Website even if approval has previously been granted.
Hansa Agencies Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter the design, change the specification, or discontinue products in this publication without prior notice. Copyright© All rights reserved.